It’s our policy that any personal information provided to us by you is just that: personal and private. As such, we will not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone except to provide our services, or as otherwise described in this Policy, without providing explicit notice of such.
- There are some places on the site where we ask you for some personal information, like your name or contact information. You are not required to provide us any information to use the site in general, only for those specific purposes.
- Any personal information you share with us is used to serve your needs as our customer and is kept private.
- You can contact us any time to correct or delete your personal information.
- Some information about your visit, like your IP address and Web browser are transmitted automatically. Some of that information is collected for logging and traffic analysis.
- Cookies are used to support some of the site’s functions.
Personal Information That You Voluntarily Supply
You are free to explore the Website without providing any Personal Information about yourself.
When you complete and submit one of forms on our Website requesting our services, or when you register for the Saved Search Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself. Personal Information refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and other information about yourself.
We do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
Use of Personal Information
If you have provided your contact information to us through the use of a Web form, we will use that information to contact you for the purpose of providing requested services.
If you have registered for our Saved Search Service, we will use your Personal Information to send information to you that matches your preferences in the Saved Search portal.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, for example, as long as is required in order to provide you with requested services.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We may post customer testimonials and comments on our Website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Correcting or Removing Your Personal Information
If we have collected and processed Personal Information that you voluntarily submitted, then you can request correction or deletion of your Personal Information at any time. Requesting correction or deletion of your information will not affect the lawfulness of any use prior to your request.
To exercise these options, please contact us using our Contact Form. We will respond to your request to correct or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Information We Acquire Automatically When You Visit This Website
When you visit this Website, some information about your browser, computer, and Internet connection is transmitted automatically. This includes your connection’s IP address, Web browser type, and computer operating system. It may also include a referring URL if you followed an outside link to arrive at this Website.
This information is used to maintain the functionality of the Website and the servers that host it. Some of it is retained in log files to aid in the diagnosis of technical problems and analyze traffic patterns for optimal operation.
A cookie is a small piece of data, in text format, that is sent by a Web server and stored by your Web browser between visits. It is transmitted back and forth with the server as you browse to help maintain the state of your visit. They are widely used on the Internet for a variety of reasons, from simply maintaining the consistency of information between visits to tracking your browsing behavior. Some cookies are discarded when you close your browser and others persist longer. Your browser controls how cookies are stored, and you can delete them or disallow them at any time by changing the settings in your browser.
- If you log in as a registered user, a cookie is used to maintain your browsing session after successfully validating your password. If you use your browser’s controls to delete your cookies, your browsing session will be lost, and you will need to login again if you wish to use the functionality provided to registered users. If you disallow cookies in your browser, the login functionality will not work. The login cookie is retained between visits to the Website.
- Cookies are also used to enhance and support some interactions with the site, like form submissions. In these cases, they are used for quality control and validation of information and are not used to uniquely identify you or track your behavior. These cookies are discarded when you close your browser.
External Resources and Third-Party Services
Some links on this website point to external Websites. Although we have included those links because they are, or were at the time of their inclusion, relevant to the content of this site, we are not responsible for the content or policies of those external sites. This policy does not cover their content and their inclusion here is not an endorsement by this Website.
We also use Google Analytics to analyze traffic patterns and usage in aggregate on this Website and Google Adwords conversion tracking in Google Analytics to analyze the effectiveness of our advertising and landing pages. It provides us a broad overview of how the site is used, general patterns of behavior across the site, aggregated statistics, and demographic data about the collective visitors to the site. This information helps us make decisions about improving the Website and optimizing its operation. Your individual visits to the site are not identifiable in this data.